The following essential maps and guides are considered essential for these trails:
- On Foot to Fundy-Hiker’s Guide Book* “Dobson Hiking Trail” (English):
from Riverview, New Brunswick to Fundy National Park’s Eastern Boundary. Includes topo map, trail description, access points.
- Fundy National Park Trail Guide (English -French):
topo map , descriptions of trails , access points
- The Complete Fundy Hiker’s Guide* (English-French):
from Fundy National Park’s Goose River Trail to the Fundy Footpath access trail continuing to the Big Salmon River Interpretive Centre: 700 metre scale map, trail description, tide charts, access routes.
*The selling price of these guide books include a contributinon towards some of the trail maintenance costs incurred by our dedicated volunteers, shipping and handling is extra- We thank you for your contribution.
Mail order and on site
- Fundy Trail Interpretive Centre – Big Salmon River, N.B. 866-386-3987. The Complete Fundy Hiker’s Guide
- Fundy Guild Bookstore – Fundy National Park, Alma, N.B. 506-887-6095 The Complete Fundy Footpath Hiker’s Guide, The Dobson Trail Manual, The Fundy National Park Trail Guide
Fundy Footpath Map Kits are available on site at the following locations:
- Adair’s Wilderness Lodge – 900 Creek Rd., Sussex/Shepody N.B. 506-432-6687
- BirdWatchers Nature Store – 525 Main St, Moncton N.B. 506-388-2473
- Radical Edge – 386 Queen St, Fredericton, N.B. 506-459-3478
- Wanderlust Outfitters – 12 Bridge St, Sackville, N.B. 506-939-3100
- Reid’s Newstand – 620 Coverdale Rd., Riverview, N.B. 506-382-1823
- Reid’s Newstand – 985 Main St, Moncton, N.B. 506-382-1824
- The Scout Shop – St John, N.B.